Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Chin Up

I'm keeping my chin up.

I'm a bit disappointed with last night's primary results here in the Lone Star State. I really thought Obama would pull it off AND I was hoping he'd pull way ahead in the delegate count.

I just believe in his sincerity. He seems to have the characteristics that so many people have been wanting in our political process for so long. Maybe I'm naive too or I've been duped. Yes, he has his faults, but I believe he can turn our country around so we don't have to be embarrassed overseas to "admit" to being Americans.

On we go!

3 comments:

Di said...

Ditto.

Heather said...

I just think Hillary isn't doing herself any favors lately. I used to think I'd vote for her before this campaign really started. Now, no way.

Duchess of Insanity said...

I TOTALLY agree with you about changing the overseas ideas of us. I think Obama has the best chance of the hree candidates for dealing with those issues. In that case....he has my complete support! The other two, I am afraid, will not help our image at all.