Well, MB had to go and point out that it's been more than a week since I've posted. I've been wanting to post all week, but couldn't think of a thing to say. So, I've decided to play along with MB's Friday Five:
Friday Five: What Are You...
1. Wearing...Blue V-neck T-shirt from Target, brown capris and fuchsia (though I can't believe that's really how you spell it) sandals. Also, a new hair color. Heehee. Still in the red family, but it's now RED as in fire engine. Mr. Swizzle says the Chinese are not going to give me my baby.
2. Pondering...Whether the Chinese are going to give me my baby based on hair color. Kidding. What is life going to be like here at Maison de Swizzle when there's another bambino in the house? How will I modify my behavior to be a mother of two?
3. Reading...Twenty Things Adopted Kids Wish Their Adoptive Parents Knew; How to Practice: The Way to a Meaningful Life by the Dalai Lama
4. Dreaming...Going to China and bringing my daughter home.
5. Eating...Cottage Cheese! I know, I find it hard to believe, too. Who would have thought I'd ever eat such a thing.