Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Now My Dog Has Been Tagged!

MB, at Terrapin Station, kindly sent along these questions for Senna from her pups, Josie and Boudreaux:

Okay, Senna! Josie and Boudreaux want some answers to the Five Questions meme...

1) Will we be meeting you at the Blessing of the Animals this coming Sunday? If we do, and we bark at you, will you be offended? (We don't really understand that dogs as big as you ... could eat us for a snack.)
I'm not sure I'm going to make it to the Blessing of the Animals. I went last year and it was great! That big, tall guy in the dress kinda freaks me out, though. If I'm there, you can bark at me and I won't be offended, though I may sniff you.

2) What is your favorite place to play? At home, the park, with your people?
My favorite place to play is the backyard! Sometimes, mom throws my Frisbee and sometimes I just run along the fence and try to catch cars, or other dogs.

3) What do you usually eat for dinner? Do you get any leftovers, or is it just DOG FOOD ALL THE TIME?
Dinner is the best! I just got this new food that doesn't make noise when you put it in the bowl! It's nice and soft. Tastes like chicken. I don't usually get leftovers, but the new, smallest human is very generous in sharing her food with me.

4) If you got to go on a vacation, where would you want to go?
Well, I went on vacation once. There were a lot of trees there. I'd like to go there again. It was great! Mom says it's called "the woods" and it's where her parents live. She also says we have to look out for "ticks", whatever that is.

5) How do you feel about going in the car?
The car?! We're going in the car?! Gotta go!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Josie & Boudreaux say:

Thanks Senna! Our people think we are stupid, they spell "G-O" and "C-A-R," but we know how to SPELL by now!

We hear that you have to watch that little human with YOUR food! We are constantly defending ours from The Cat.

Anonymous said...

I finally played!!