Monday, March 26, 2007

We're Baaaack

Spring Break is over. We had a lot of fun at my parents' all week. Twinkle really got into digging weeds with Granny. WTF? I've got plans for that girl.

Twinkle is back in school. I'm getting back into my usual routine, but hopefully not too far in. There is definitely room for improvement in the routine.

After reading Elastigirl's "Day in the Life" post, she reinforced my belief that I am one of the laziest people I know. Elastigirl assures me that I'm not lazy, but if I were to do a "day in the life" post, I would be exposed for the slug that I am.

We are getting busy getting things ready for going to China. Hopefully it will be at the beginning of May. I'm going to have to start making lists, like I did today, of the things that I have to do or I'll just get overwhelmed. But guess what, blogging wasn't on today's list. Ah, well. Neither was brushing my teeth.

You know, if nothing else, I'm just proud to make it to the gym every week. Right now it's about 2 times/week. I'm working on getting there 4 times a week. That is the interesting thing about working with a trainer. I know that if I weren't, I probably would have trouble getting there at all. As it is, I do get there when I have appointments with the trainer, but I've fallen off going the other days of the week. Gotta work on that. But hey, going from not exercising at all to lifting weights and cardio at least 2 times a week, is no small feat.

Now if I could just manage to run that Roomba on a regular basis. How sad is it that I forget to turn on a robot that vacuums for me? Mr. Swizzle really gives me grief on that one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least you make it to the gym at all - The man-child gets up to run 2 1/2 miles every weekend morning - do I join him? NO - I lay in bed listening to the front door open & close, then I turn over when he starts the shower - no fitness here... Sad -