Friday, February 23, 2007

Twinkle's Pearls

"Mom, my brain has a 100 brains inside it."

"Twinkle, don't worry about your father. Just buckle your seatbelt." T: "Mom, I do worry about Daddy." (Don't we all).

"Do you know why I was crying? Because I'm tired." Finally she's coming around to my way of thinking.

"Mom, I've changed my mind. I don't like melted cheese."

"I can feel my bladder."(with hands on abdomen) Great.

"What's inside a uvula?" um....

"I got ashed."

"I don't want her to be my babysitter. She always tells me no." Hmm, too much like mom?

"My brain is smoking red. My brain has steam coming out of its ears!"

"I can play Princess Monopoly by myself because I have 2 hands."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang! I know EXACTLY how her smoking red brain feels! or, should I say, my brain does!

TOO MUCH STUFF! YEOW!