Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Blog Obsession

I seriously cannot believe that I haven't posted for almost a week. I haven't been blogging for long, but I have this odd feeling when I don't blog. I need to get on here and type, and I don't know why!

It could be that this blog, whether I realize it or not, actually fulfills the purpose that I put at the top of the page near the title - to get thoughts that are bumping around in my head out. It could be that I feel the need to communicate with the 2 or 3 people I've never met that may stop in here to see what's going on.

I mean, really, today I'm posting about posting. Oy. If you've stayed with me this long, thanks!

I read several blogs on any given day when I should be doing something quotidian (that's my big word for the day) like laundry or dishes or maybe even planning dinner. There are a lot of great writers (check that column on the right) that can make anything sound funny or interesting or even make me think. Some days, I have something funny to say. Some days, like today, I'm feeling less eloquent so I'm posting about posting. Even if there is nothing humorous to report from my life, I still need to get on here and post.

So, bear with me. Maybe Twinkle will do something that I'll need to tell the world (of 3) about, maybe not. But I need to put thoughts out on "paper" just to have some equilibrium. Who knew?

No comments: