Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Shameless Self-Promotion....Kind Of

I don't know what came over me, but I've gone and started another blog.

Yep. I know. I don't post here nearly enough. And I do have the other family blog with pictures of my cherubic children where everything is hunky dory for the family to read.

NOW, another one. But this one is different. It is a blog about my jewelry and about other people who sell items on etsy. So it will also have pretty pictures and may tempt you to visit a website where you could get sucked in for hours. Visit with caution ....Little Shop Of Baubles.


On an entirely different note, Riley is back. Hooray! You can click over there on the right to visit.

2 comments:

Duchess of Insanity said...

Wow. And ere I am thinking of giving up one of my blogs. Not enough time in te day...

Go girl.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! And you're totally my hero, starting two blogs. Sheesh, I have enough trouble with just one.